This website is hosted in the UK and supported by Cue Creative.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with the changes.This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name & job title
- Contact information including your email address, postal address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and /or offers provided by us
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.We do not collect any special categories of data.
The Legal Basis For Collecting Your Data
- You have provided explicit opt-in consent for us to do so
- We need to in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to you (which includes the provision of quotations or estimates as a result of a request from you
- In the case of corporate email addresses, we have a legitimate interest in doing so for our own commercial marketing activities, activities related to customer satisfaction and service improvement, where our use of your data is proportionate, has minimal impact on your privacy and is promoting an activity that you might reasonably expect us to be engaged in.
How Is Your Data Collected
- Direct interactions with you when you correspond with us by post, phone, email or otherwise
- Third parties for example when we have purchased a mailing list
- Use of your own corporate website
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We use, store and process this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and to administer any accounts that you may have with us
- We may use the information for legitimate business interests to improve our service to you
- We may periodically send promotional emails in the pursuance of our legitimate business interest using the email address which you have provided and given consent to use, or to a corporate email address provided you have not unsubscribed.
- From time to time we may also use the information for our internal business purposes and legitimate interests of improving customer satisfaction.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data For
We will only retain your personal information for the minimum time that is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. In relation to financial and transactional data this will be for a period of approximately 7 years.
Controlling Your Personal Information – Your Rights
You may choose at any time to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Right to withdraw consent, data retention and the right to be forgotten. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information or we are using your contact details for our legitimate interests for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at the address below.We will comply with your request within one month of receiving it.There may be certain circumstances such as a legal obligation we may have that means the right to be forgotten (your right to have your data erased) cannot be implemented but we will inform you of this should you contact us on this basis.
- Right of data portability – You have the right to request a copy of the data that we hold about you or you provided us with in order that you can reuse it for your own purpose across different services. This right is only applicable if you have given us explicit consent to process you data or if we have used it for the performance of any contract(s) that we may have (had) with you.
- Right of access to your data – You may request details of personal information which we hold about you.
- Right to rectification of inaccurate data – If you believe that any information we a re holding on your is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible.We will promptly rectify any information found to be incorrect.
- Right to object to processing of your data – You have a right to object to us using your data fro marketing under the basis of ‘legitimate interests’ an dif you wish to do so please contact us.
Disclosures Of Your Personal Data
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We do not transfer or give access to your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect online.All your information is stored either electronically on our secure servers or in the case of paper documentation in secured cabinets only accessible by the Data Controller.We limit access to your personal data to those employees and other third parties who have a business need to know.They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- In the event of any data security breach, we will comply with our legal responsibilities to notify the applicable regulator and you as outlined in the applicable legislation.
- Any password(s) which you might use to access our website are your own responsibility and you undertake not to share them with anyone else.If you believe your password(s) have/has been compromised, you must inform us straightaway and change it.
If you have reason to make a complaint then you should contact us in writing as soon as possible.
A cookie is a small text file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic-log cookies to identify which pages are being used.This helps us analyse data about web-page traffic and improve it to tailor to users’ needs.We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the data is then removed from the system.Overall cookies help us provide you with a better website experience by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.You can choose to accept or decline cookies.Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Liz Artindale Photography
59 Queen Street